Ever Wonder About The 9/11 Facts?
We are going to list several 9/11 facts here for you to ponder
If we missed any, please let us know.
The timeline of the 911 facts – Ref. http://www.history.com/topics/9-11-timeline
- Flight 77 takes off from Dulles International Airport. It is later reported that it crashes into the Pentagon, but we now know that is a lie.United Airlines Flight 93 was involved in 9/11United Airlines Flight 175 is crashed into the south tower. Pay attention to both United Airlines and Dulles Airport.
- Trump who we admit does have years of experience in building buildings said the World Trade Center was built to withstand this type of attack, and there were steel beams on the outside of the building, not just inside. You can watch the Trump interview here.
- From 9/11 Hard Facts – The WTC buildings had also had unusual work activity being done weeks prior to 9/11.
“Scott Forbes, who was a senior database administrator for Fiduciary Trust, located on the 97th floor of the South Tower, received a remarkable notice three weeks before the 9/11 attacks. The Port Authority of New York informed his company that there would be a “power down” on the weekend of Sept. 8 and 9, 2001.”The work was supposedly to upgrade the Internet throughout the building and it is highly unlikely that power would need to be down for two days straight for this reason.
During that time when the power and security was down, there were men walking all throughout the building with toolboxes and reels of cable, especially on floors that were vacant.
- There were also supposedly phone threats two weeks prior to 9/11. The extra security that included bomb-sniffing dogs was called off on September 6, 2001.
Who called them off?
- Forbes tried to contact the Port Authority AND the 9/11 Commission about the power and security being down, but he was ignored. This was also NOT mentioned in the final 9/11 Commission report.
- William Rodriguez was a long time employee of the World Trade Center. He heard major construction being done on these vacant floors. There were even loud banging and lots of dust.
It was all very hush hush as to what was being done.
- They say that a financial analyst by the name of Ben Fountain of Firemen’s Trust also described odd work being done in the towers. He says his company, Aon Corporation, was evacuated numerous times from their offices in the upper floors of the South Tower. They were also moved from one floor to another.
We were unable to prove or disprove this statement.
It’s confusing why there would be two company names, “Firemen’s Trust,” and “Aon Corporation.” We were also unable to find out any information on Ben Fountain, as there is someone with that name who is a writer, but it appears he had been a writer for a long time even prior to 9/11.
Bush’s 9/11 Commission NEVER investigated Larry Silverstein, although after some research, we don’t see a reason for Silverstein to be suspicious.
He signed a 99 year lease on the World Trade Center complex in June 2001. This was two months before the attacks.
While he tried to get double the insurance from his claim by citing that two towers fell (this makes sense to us) and got paid out $4 billion on the claim, we don’t see anything suspicious about this. Any other business person would do the same thing.
- Marvin P. Bush who was then president George Bush’s younger brother was a principal in Securacom (now Stratesec). Wirt Walker III who was the cousin of both George and Marvin Bush was the CEO of Securacom.
Securacom was the security company out of Sterling, Va who managed some of the security for World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines. Securacom handled the security for United Airlines back in the 90’s long before Marvin Bush became a principal.
Marvin Bush also ended his relationship with Securacom in 2000 (1993-2000), a year before 9/11.
Securacom’s interest in the WTC ended in 1998 and there are FCC filings to substantiate this, but as Maggie Burns says, “Company stock became worthless after the company’s de-listing. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings ceased showing Marvin Bush as a shareholder after 2000, but there are no filings indicating when his stock was sold. Bush, whose investment firm still backs other contractors at the Dulles and Reagan airports, has not responded to requests for comment.
“Initially Securacom got the $8.3 million World Trade Center security contract in October 1996 and received about $9.2 million from the WTC job from 1996-1998.
In 1998, Securacom was let go from the project because it could not fulfill the work. This is according to former manager Al Weinstein. The electronic security work at the WTC was then taken over by EJ Electric, a larger contractor. Ref. https://washingtonspectator.org/family-business-at-the-watergate/All three companies played a MAJOR role in 9/11. We are NOT saying Marvin P. Bush had anything to do with this, other than it’s a big coincidence that he has his name on three MAJOR players in 9/11. We do NOT believe in coincidences.
- Securacom was backed with heavy money by a D.C. investment firm the Kuwait-American Corp. This corporation has been linked to the Bush family for years ever since the first Gulf War.
One of Stratesec’s principals and a member of the Kuwaiti royal family, Mishal Yousef Saud al Sabah, served on the board. They owned 90% of Stratesec.
During the time Marvin Bush’s left Securacom, he then transitioned over to HCC Insurance, formerly Houston Casualty Co. This was one of the major insurance carriers for the World Trade Center.
In spring 1999, Bush was simultaneously a nominee for the boards of both Stratesec and HCC Insurance.
Have you had enough coincidences yet?
“Bush’s directorship at Stratesec was not included on the proxy statement for HCC that year, and his connections with HCC were not included on the proxy statement for Stratesec. SEC regulations require directors and officers of public companies to list their other directorships and business connections. In addition to Bush’s violations of the SEC regulations in these instances, his directorship at Fresh Del Monte, where he and a longtime friend who brought him into HCC were also on the Audit and Compensation committees, was also omitted in the Stratesec proxy filing.
“Bush’s HCC proxy information did disclose his positions at his own firm, Andrews-Bush, and at Fresh Del Monte, but in addition to not disclosing his Stratesec connection, he omitted yet another association, with Kerrco, an oil company in Houston.”
- The Port Authority owned the WTC buildings and therefore the Police was part of the security detail for both towers. Since Stratesec was no longer in the picture, we can’t say they were involved in any way, other than they had all the data from when they previously worked with the WTC.
Like Margie Burns says, “The security industry is an extraordinary combination of hush-hush secrecy and wild openness. When you hire a security contractor, one specialist said, “What’s on your computer is on their computer.” This is particularly a concern when the contractor services both government and private clients, or both domestic and foreign customers, as Marvin Bush’s companies did.”
Bob Podolsky is a physicist who finally found the time in 2002 to sit down and do the math about 9/11 and the planes crashing into the twin towers.
After reading over the 9/11 Commission Report in 2003, he still had two remaining questions:
“A. Did the burning jet fuel provide temperatures high enough to account for the softening and melting of structural steel that had to have taken place for the towers to have collapsed in the manner described by the Commission’s report?
B. Was there enough energy available in the system comprised of the aircraft and building together to account for the destruction of the building as described in publicly available descriptions of the damage done to the buildings?”
Because he determined that the answer to both questions was, NO, he concluded that it had to be an inside job by the US government and the only obvious reason has to be because the US government wanted to go to war against Iraq and then Afghanistan.
You can find his science here. You can add to it or argue against it. Only do so if you are a scientist and not just calling him or his work names with no basis for your arguments.
Please consider donating to help me pay my bills so I can continue bringing you truthful content.
Click here for the Donation Page