Still Confused About BitCoin?
Andreas Antonopoulos Explains BitCoin in a simple manner
Antonopoulos is a California-based information security expert, tech-entrepreneur and author of the book, “Bitcoin – Cryptocurrency Trading & Investing: Beginners Guide To Buying, Trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Alt Coins & Investing In ICOs For Profit.”
He also discusses:
- The collapse of the Greek economy
- How his Greek mother was forced to use BitCoin
- How millions of people are better off using Bitcoin
- BitCoin is censored, open, borderless, global, neutral, censorship-resistant, and international
- His experiences working in the financial sector
- How theft and scams come out of the financial industry
- How prior to the 70’s and 80’s, banks were just there to hold onto your money as deposits. The risk-taking started going on around this time, but then escalated in 1995 and 1999 due to President Bill Clinton.In 1995 he loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act. Banks started lending in low-income neighborhoods.President Clinton also enacted the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act. This had been a regulation dating back to the Depression to protect people from the banks created at that time.In 2000, Clinton also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act which removed the regulation from the credit default swaps. Here’s a good set of videos explaining what credit default swaps are.
- How the corruption and greed in the financial industry isn’t about one person, but about the system itself that encourages people to take high risks to make TONS of money.This is talked about and proven in many different ways over and over again in “The Zeitgeist Movement Defined: Realizing a New Train of Thought” book.” It shows how our capitalistic system creates a global system of work slavery where most everyone is tied to a job (often 2 or 3 jobs) they hate just to cover their bills.Unfortunately, people think this is our “normal” way of life that can’t be changed which just goes to show you how brainwashed they have made us.Where many people create HUGE sums of money for themselves (the financial industry) just by moving money around. This method of “work” provides NO value to society as a whole. We live in a system that doesn’t value or encourage people to help one another or grow society for the better. Rather, this system encourages and trains people through competition, fighting, and scarcity. It shows people early on in life that they NEED to become RICH in order to survive.How do you become rich? Through unethical means.
Almost everyone we have ever talked to about business thinks this way and it trickles down to the workers as well, as everyone fights for their job out of fear.
It’s a never-ending cycle.
NOW we see one reason why the majority of the people voted for Trumpet. He resembles this worshipped god due to his millions of dollars. People love his crafty methods and lies that “game” the system. People aspire to be JUST like him still NOT getting that they are shooting themselves in the foot since they will most probably NEVER be rich like him and they will continue to fight just to survive.
- How our financial economy is a house of cards waiting to fall due to the corruption worldwide
- How getting OUT of the mainstream system that focuses on capitalism and this corrupt financial industry by using bitcoin sends a BIGGER message than anything.
- The great depression of 2008 is STILL ongoing. Any of the lies spread by mainstream media is just that, LIES to keep people buying. Without people buying over and over again, the entire house of cards will collapse.
- There are two different economies, the economy the hedge funds live in (aka banks), and the economy WE live in.
- Banks do want blockchain, but NOT the freedom it gives to the people
- BitCoin is getting better and more robust through innovation.Almost every 3 months some developer comes out with a new idea, plus BitCoin becomes. more secure with every breach, as it needs to be protected from everyone trying to bring it down. This is just an example of HOW society working together on a project from around the WORLD, can create MASSIVE change.BitCoin is in its infancy stage just like the Internet was back in the early 90’s
- When new ideas are discovered, it takes about 2-3 years for them to be implemented to the public
- BitCoin does a transaction every 10 minutes and has been doing so for the last 8 years that it’s been in existence
Please consider donating to help me pay my bills so I can continue bringing you truthful content.
Click here for the Donation Page