Below is an outline of:
- information that we gather on various pages of our sites
- how it’s used, and
- how you can “opt-out” of our email lists
- our security policy
Whenever you request a page or navigate on our site through your browser, some or all data may be collected so we better understand our subscribers.
The data collected could be:
- your IP address,
- your browser and version,
- your operating system,
- the date and time and
- the site/search engine from which you came so we can use this information for research and development, anonymous user analysis, and to provide accurate statistics to our advertisers in the form of aggregated data
This information may be stored in a log file and/or database.
Any email addresses collected by way of registration are not sold, or disclosed to any third parties. These addresses will only be used to allow you to post comments on our blog posts. You can remove yourself from our site at any time.
There are thousands of websites which share consumer experiences with other businesses. Please be advised that we do NOT share information with anyone else.
Cookies on this site are used by ourselves, our ad management system, and occasionally by advertisers who use 3rd party ad serving solutions. Cookies are used for:
- ad tracking,
- customization of content (i.e. not repeating pop-up windows),
- storing login information, and
- statistical site-traffic analysis.
If you have questions regarding our privacy policies, or require assistance in opting out of our email lists, please contact us contact page.
We value our continued relationship with you.
Our Free Society