Anyone Looking For A Free Education?
Did you know that in many countries in Europe there is free education even upto the PhD level?
So unless you are living under a rock, you know that getting a degree in the US and even in Canada is VERY expensive.
While we haven’t investigated, we are think that EVIL CORPS have a hand in forcing us to go to College or University just to get a job. In fact in Canada (Toronto, Ontario to be specific), you can no longer get a secretarial position WITHOUT a bachelors degree. Can you believe that???
The fact that the education system has created a culture of looking down on people who don’t have post secondary, or they give the illusion that people who do go for post secondary are smarter than people who don’t is demeaning and arrogant. In fact we rarely find anyone with a post secondary degree to be intelligent. The paper doesn’t make the person, the person makes the person.
While we do believe that you do have to learn how to perfect a skill for many professions, we ALSO believe that you can learn this WITHOUT spending a fortune or years of your life. You should NOT have to be in debt just to go to College.
Sure, some people need those years to learn the skill, but there are many others who don’t. Everyone is different when it comes to how they learn and how quickly they learn. For example, some people learn best through hearing, while others learn best through reading and further yet, others learn best by actually DOING. In fact we know that doing provides the BEST education over having to use your brain to memorize data.
We won’t even get into all the Trade schools that are scams promising students a job when they get out, and then these people get out and can’t even find a job.
Or the professors are so ignorant, that they teach their students old methods for the skill they are learning. By the time they get out of school, they are way behind in what is going on in REAL life.
Did you know that these days many teenagers go to College, then change their major not just once, but upto three times before they figure out what they want to do?
All that waste of time and money and energy is counter productive and we are sure, doesn’t make the student feel any better.
So where can you find a free education these days to test out a subject you think you may want to study further?
- Just do a search online for MIT, Harvard, Stanford, or other large Universities and you will find online classes on almost any topic you can think of. They have lectures, notes, presentations, you can even talk to professors.And with some classes if you pass the class you can get a certificate for a small fee.
- Of course you can also find a lot of “how to” videos on You Tube, or even lectures from college classes. Of course you can also download countless documentaries not just on You Tube, but via other methods as well.
- There are also a whole host of PDFs online that are research studies or even educational books.
- You can also go search on Google Scholar.
- You can also join associations to talk to experts in the area you are interested in.
- Here are sites that can help you to get started on learning what you love:https://www.edx.org/