Are You Aware of How Much Criminalizing Marijuana Costs You?
Most people think that legalizing marijuana is just a social topic because they don’t understand just how much criminalizing marijuana costs you.
Even people who don’t smoke marijuana feel it should be legalized because they are undoing YEARS of propaganda that pushed the agenda that marijuana is bad for you.
Here is the full article that outlines just how much criminalizing marijuana costs you the tax payer.
Look at how Criminalizing Marijuana Costs You:
- Look at just the cost allocated to the war on drugs that has cost billions and has killed many people in the process.
- Look at how much it costs you to house an inmate in a prison.
- See how that money keeps the greed flowing for the privatization of prisons. Most people think prisons are government run, but they aren’t. They are run by private companies that will do everything in their power to keep every bed filled. Judges have been paid to keep the flow of prisoners filling the beds.
This is why you see so many non-violent people thrown in jail just for having anything to do with marijuana. That’s even just for smoking weed.
- Here’s an article on how these private prisons gouge the prisoner’s phone calls charging them upto $17 for 15 minutes of talk time when they almost always just want to talk to their families.
- Here’s another article detailing how your tax dollars is lining the pockets of greedy evil corps under the guise that they are there to take care of these prisoners.
- The full article will detail how the criminalization of marijuana puts money back into the black market.
Whether you smoke weed, aka marijuana, or you just follow this topic, the fact is that smoking marijuana is less harmful than alcohol, it helps some people who are ill, AND it’s not an addictive dangerous chemical drug like heroin, crack, cocaine, speed, or X.
In fact had marijuana been legal for the last 100 years, we would have had HEMP which is a great alternative solution to fuel, paper, protein, and more.
Unfortunately we believe that the EVIL CORPS such as the paper industry and BIG OIL got the government to criminalize marijuana so we wouldn’t have clean low cost fuel and paper.
We hope you read this article about legalizing this natural drug with an open educated mind instead of the lies that have been spread by government and EVIL CORPS.
Our Free Society