Nurses who quit their jobs
I’m going to detail nurses who quit their jobs so they won’t have to be a party to this scam and killing people.
A first I put the word “warrior” in front of the word nurses, but then I thought about it.
They have been a party to supporting the allopathic mafia medical industry for their entire career.
I’m sure they have killed many people (or harmed them) even if it was unintentional due to them helping whitecoats give toxic drugs to their patients.
They could have quit ages ago, but they didn’t. Most only quit when their own safety was at risk due to the death jab.
I still applaud them for not taking the death jab and not wanting to be an overt party to the mass killing of patients, but we shouldn’t forget what they have done in the past. Doctors can’t work without nurses and nurses spend MORE time with patients then doctors ever will.
I won’t use quotes so I can work faster.
- I remember the day the pandemic was announced. I work at a sleep lab. One of the doctors there is from Egypt, and honestly, he feels like a mole to me. He was going on how the WHO wouldn’t announce something like this if it wasn’t serious. I said very openly from the beginning, that it felt like a hoax to me. I resisted the mask thing from the beginning. I had data about mask use not doing anything, and that it does more harm than good. I, as far as I know, am the only one there who has not been jabbed. Another doctor, who is from Syria, gave a lecture about how those who aren’t jabbbed will develop the exact things people who have been jabbed are now developing. Because these men are doctors, the people who work there cling to their every word. My brother is a doctor, and I know he doesn’t know all. Several months ago, he started looking at the facts about what is really happening with the jabbed, and now he can’t shut up about these facts. Sigh…………….a bit too late for many.
- The past two years have shown us who stands where. And who will do anything to keep the comfortable lives they were used to. When I first saw and heard about it in China I was ready to board up my windows and make my whole family quit jobs and school everything. After our 80 yr old grandfather yelled at me telling me theres no such thing I spent about 4 days solid digging and researching everything I could find. This was the first time in my life I ever experienced censorship in America. On fb. That was my second real clue. The third was the mask mandate and “Essential worker BS” .. this though did have a positive twist because it allowed me to see what my 17 and 18 year olds had been being taught in school.. Allowed me to set some facts straight about where our freedom comes from. And woke my ass up just in time to jerk my youngest out of the public school system. The very same week we drove by then closed school just in time to see the fake funerals they were acting out in the school parking lots. ON CAMERA. That literally blew my mind! Then I had taken a neighbor to the hospital to see her husband, not covid related but timing was perfect. As I am sitting in my car waiting on her I watch a ambulance pull up about 4/5 people dressed in white pandemic china costumes getting their signs in position and making the person on the stretcher look and lay exactly right. They rushed in, camera crew following them into the er part of the hospital. And in like 15 maybe 20 minutes they all returned to the ambulance and took off the masks ect, gathered up the signs they just sat out. Then got in and drove away. It was pure hollywood!! I could not believe I was seeing all of these things take place in real life, especially in our little town. I would almost break down in tears when i entered stores without mask and had children acting afraid of me. And elderly giving me dirty looks. Had to make the decision to quit my job in home health care. Had no clue what I was doing or how my family was going to make it. But I knew i had to make a choice. I chose to trust in God and sleep at night. Zero regrets
- I can confirm. We had nurses and doctors come into the optometry I worked at and said “We don’t have patients right now so I have time for myself.” Which is true… I was able to garden, sew, and learn canning. It was fear that was controlling these people. My coworker lost her father who was healthy and had simple pneumonia problem, simple medicine can cure, but she couldn’t visit him or tell the hospital no he doesn’t need to be tube he just needs medicine. She blames herself. This is what broke us. I work as at custodial job now because I refuse to wear a mask and to suggest that new vision issues, that I documented, were caused by the jab. It was not allowed. I had to get the jab or I couldn’t work. I had to not report the changes in these patients or I would lose my job. So I quit.
- I’ve had a similar experience. I was a nurse for 20 years before this whole psychological operation. Needless to say that I am no longer an operative for the medical industrial complex. I have been out spoken with my opinion wherever I have been able to. No one listens.
- Ex-ER nurse here, bro. Twenty seven years worth of nursing, in total. Quit August 2021 because I couldn’t be around those idiots any longer. Knew this was fake almost the second I heard of it. Told everyone what I knew. Lost family, friends, and my livelihood. Get what you’re saying at the end, and share the sentiment, but there are waaay more like minded people than you think. Stay saved. Cheers from Texas.
Our Free Society